Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Guys that aren't worth it.

Okay, So, Its kinda obvious that I'm a girl. Guy that don't like me have to be my weakness. I don't know how or why or anything, but I always want what I can't truly have. Even currently my boyfriend doesn't like me and somehow for some reason I'm still with the bastard. I know he's using me for his convenience where as I'm still trying to figure out why I think he's worth any ounce of time.
He is far from worth it, any single celled thing can point this out. No guy is worth your time if your not worth his, and He wont care if I cry so why am I here? For the same reason a girl likes a bad boy, some part of me hopes to change him.
Don't be like everyone else, No one can change anyone who doesn't want to change
The only thing that can change someone is their own personal want.

No comments:

Post a Comment